Resources that I’ve found useful.
- Bayes’ Theorem explained like you’re five. Clearer than the explanation in the course text.
Made up questions based on the DD303 chapter on reasoning.
- To what extent can theories of reasoning explain human rationality?
- How can we account for failures in human reasoning?
- How do individual differences influence human reasoning?
- Is logical validity an appropriate measure of human reasoning?
- Is being logical the same as being rational?
- What limits the human ability to reason logically?